But no seriously
I find the lack of Avengers and Guardians crossovers disturbing. Could you imagine an AU where Asgard is a surviving part of the Golden Age and Thor knew Kozmotis and Shield is always tryna figure out what the fuck is goin on with the moon and
wow I just REALLY want to see the clash of egos that is Tony-Bunny-Steve-North-and-Thor don’t I
i’m just imagining loki and pitch comparing notes and horse-like offspring over tea
AND HORSE-LIKE OFFSPRING OVER TE A
'mine has six legs’
'yeah well mine glow in the dark’
*sophisticated british tea slurping*
canticumvulpes asked: Had to do it: Once you get this you must (well you can if you want to, i mean you dont have to) share 5 random facts about yourself. Then share this with your 10 favourite followers. No backsies :)
Thank you for this!
1. I never throw away my train tickets. I have them stuck all over my wardrobe and piled on my desk in a stack that’s about as tall as my arm. It’s become a compulsive habit. My family and friends give me their tickets too.
2. I don’t drink, won’t drink and will never drink. Long story.
3. There’s a little mark on my pinky finger that’s textured like a pen, but won’t wash off. It’s grown steadily bigger as I’ve got older.
4. One of my favourite books of all time is Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson. It’s about a bunch of kids who are raised in an evil lab as a DNA experiment, so they are 3% bird and have wings. I don’t participate in the (very small) fandom for the book, but it had such an impact on my life when I first read it and will always hold a special place in my heart.
5. A few years ago, my family and I took exactly the same flight with Malaysia Airlines as the one that recently went missing. Spooky, eh?!